- Contestant Name 姓名*
- Date of Birth 生日*
- Telephone 電話*
- Address 地址*
- E-mail 郵件*
- Audition Video 參賽影片*
*Video subject format 影片名稱: 2020 LA Voice Singing Contest – YOUR NAME
- 2 Pictures 兩張照片*
Acceptable file types/可接受檔案: GIF/PNG/JPG/JPEG
- 社交平台 Social Media
- About You 簡介*
- You have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions listed below. 我已閱讀並接受以下條款和條件。
Please send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Required fields 必填資訊
Terms and Conditions
- CONTEST: LA Voice (世界好聲音) is a singing contest first created by World Journal Los Angeles in 2013. As a core part of World Journal Los Angeles’ Lunar New Year Festival, the annual singing competition aims to provide local talent a place to perform and to make their voices heard by a large and diverse audience.
- SPONSORS: The Contest is sponsored by World Journal, 1588 Corporate Center Dr. Monterey Park, CA 91754.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on Oct 10, 2019 at 12:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time (PST) Zone in the United States and ends on Dec 23, 2019 PST (“Contest Period”). All dates are subject to change.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the Contest, a contestant (“Contestant” or “You”) must be at least 12 years old. You must have the written consent of a parent or legal guardian and have him or her to accompany you through the Contest in order to be eligible to enter the Contest and receive any prize if you are under the age of 18. Employees of World Journal and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- PRIZES: The LA Voice Singing Contest grand prize winner (“Champion”) will be awarded $3,000; the second place winner will be awarded $1000; the third place winner will be awarded $500.
- TAXES: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL TAXES, WHETHER LOCAL, STATE, FEDERAL, OR INTERNATIONAL, IMPOSED ON PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS.
- ALL WINNERS EXPRESSLY AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE SPONSORS, A REPRESENTATIVE FOR SPONSORS OR THE RELEVANT TAX AUTHORITY, ALL TAX DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED BY THE SPONSORS OR OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW TO PERMIT THE SPONSORS TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL, STATE, FEDERAL, AND INTERNATIONAL TAX REPORTING. ALL PRIZES WILL BE NET OF ANY TAXES THE SPONSORS ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO WITHHOLD. If the winner is under the age of 18, his or her parents or legal guardians are responsible for ensuring that they comply with all the applicable tax laws and filing requirements. If a potential winner fails to provide such documentations or comply with such laws, the prize may be forfeited and the Sponsors may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate potential winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and eliminate any Contestant from the Contest it reasonably believes that the Contestant has be acting in violation of these Rules, or has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation and integrity of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other Contestants, Sponsor, or the Judges. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct, or technical failures have undermined the integrity of the Contest, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: All Contestants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and all of its respected affiliated companies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, action, suits, cost, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third person caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Contest or with use of any prizes awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to the Contest. All Contestants must agree and sign the General Waiver and Release Agreement attached herein to be eligible to enter in the Contest.
- DISPUTE: As a condition to participating in the Contest, Contestants agree that any all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Event, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in Los Angeles, California having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of California without regard for the doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Contestants be permitted to obtain awards for, and each hereby waives all right to claim punitive, incidental, or Attorney fees.
- BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to the Rules and Regulations. You agree that enter in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules and Regulations. These Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and the Sponsors with respect to the Contest. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsors reserve the right to change these Rules and Regulations at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part of this Rules and Regulations is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect as nearly as possible, the original intention of the Rules and Regulations, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- World Journal LA reserves the right to use participant’s’ video, pictures, and other media for commercial or other use.
- No Previous 1st Place Winners would be Eligible to Enter the Contest.